Thursday, February 10, 2011

Tool Talk Thursday!

Here we are again at another tool talk. Today's piece of equipment is a bit ghetto I suppose but I'm a firm believer in using what you have around you. It's fine to get the fancy equipment but it's awesome to get into a routine of using what you do have around you first!

So today I'm pleased to introduce you to...

Your Dining Room Chair!

Yes that's right. You can do so much with your dining room chair. From cardio to strength. You can hit your arms, legs, chest, back and butt with this little baby. In fact the next three move it mondays will be utilizing your dining room chair. 

Keep in mind it's best to use a chair that doesn't have fabric. Purely for the sweat factor. Make sure that it's sturdy and not too high.

So we'll be back on Monday with me and my chair to show you some unique moves to tone you up!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment