Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Time to get back to blogging!


While it might have appeared that I've fallen off the face of the earth, I can assure you I'm still around and kicking:) This summer has been busy so with teaching classes, other work, spending time with family and now a hospital stay for my oldest boy. No time like sitting in a hospital room to update my blog. As a small thanks to all my clients who are missing out on classes this week, I thought I'd post some fitness challenges to keep you all busy. So here's the challenge for today.  Set your timer and complete 300 squats.  Don't freak out, I'll do it with you! You have a choice, you can break them up into sets of 10,20, 30,... take as much rest in between each set but make it your goal to complete all 300. Feel free to post how you did even if it takes all day:)

Have a great night!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment